Downloading games from Google Play is quite easy. But some times peoples don’t want to download games from Google Play, because of different reasons. If you are downloaded or going to download a game which contains Obb/Data files and you want to know, how to Install android games with Apk+Data files then here I am going to give you a brief Instruction about this. Just follow some simple Instructions which I given below and your game will be run like a charm.
Installing games with Data files is not a very lengthy or tough process at all, but still most people’s don’t know how to do this.
Before starting this tutorial, let me explain you what are these Obb/Data files. These Data files are necessary for running your game. These Data files contain bundles of large assets and carry encrypted data including media and graphics that is not included in the APK file.
Without wasting your more time I think I must need to start the tutorial now.
Install android games with Apk+Data files
To install the APK with the Obb/Data, you will need to have:
1. A file manager. Like X-plore File Manager Apk (Recommended)
But you can use any other file manager you wish, if you are familiar with that.
2. A game with Apk and Obb/Data file.
now follow these simple steps to Install APK with Obb/Data files directly on your android device.
1. Open your installed file manager.
2. Locate your game apk file and Install it, but don’t open it.
3. Locate your downloaded game Obb/Data file(usually a .zip or .rar file). Open or extract .zip/.rar file and copy “data folder” from there and paste it to your phone internal storage sdcard>Android>obb folder. If there is no obb folder exist then create it yourself.
4. Now close your file manager and open your installed game. If you done everything according to Instruction, it will be run normally.
That’s it. If your game is working normally, just enjoy it. If it’s not running correctly or there is any doubt, just ask me in comment.
| Best Java Emulator for Android (No Root) »