I played java games for many years and played almost each and every playable java game in my java devices. Enjoyed all best java games. But after powerful android comes in market java start dying. Java games time is already passed out but still there are lots of people’s here who want to enjoy their favorite java games again on their android, and that’s why I am going to share you today the best java emulator for android.
Best Java Emulator for Android (No root required)
I tried many java emulators for android like PhoneMe, Java J2me Runner, Jbed, Jblend etc. but all of them have some serious issues. But now finally I get the best java emulator for android. This emulator name is J2me Loader. It’s very simple, easy, fast and running mostly 2D java games/apps without any problem and that’s why it is the best java emulator for android. This emulator does not required root access nor internet connection. Just download your favorite java game/app, install it on emulator and enjoy.
Here is simple Instruction about how to play java games on your android using J2me Loader.
- Download and install J2me Loader.
- Download your java game in .jar format from web.
- Open J2me Loader, locate your game where you downloaded it and click on it. Once you click on it, it will start converting your game. Maybe it will take some time for converting your game according to your device specification. In my device its converting java games in just few seconds. When it finishes converting your game just open it, you will see some settings there. Read ‘Tips for best gaming experience’ below for settings. When you complete settings click on start to start your game.
- Now play and enjoy your favorite java games again in your android.
Tips for best gaming experience:
- If you feeling game is slow, tick on ‘immediate processing mode’ in settings. In my device this option really speeds up game speed and game working smoothly.
- Try to download largest screen size available for your java game so your game will look good in your android.
- Try to download landscape full touch games and untick ‘keep aspect ratio’ in settings.
- Insert right resolution of your game otherwise it will not display your game correctly. If you are very sure that game resolution is right but its still displaying game incorrectly then click on swap sizes in settings.
- If there is problem with game rotation turn off your auto rotation of phone.
- Just keep Experimenting with settings for different games to get best experience. There is no perfect setting for all games.
- Visit here for more info.
If you are not comfortable with emulator then you can try java ported android games. There are many java ported android games available and you can play them easily without use of any emulator. You can download these java games for android from here. Just download, install and play.
If you like this post then don’t forget to share it with your friends.